I Believe an Introduction is in Order.

Gentlemen. Ladies. Welcome to A Single Man's Diary. You can call me Duke. This diary will only be posted on by your's truly with 100% genuine stories about my interactions or observations with the opposite sex, unless told otherwise. Some of what you may read will be of sexual nature, and possibly offensive. If you feel you have to comment, go right ahead, what's done is done. I will also give you suggestions of what I have learned from my many dealings with women. All the people mentioned will be given aliases to keep their identities secret. I will post a different case (my interactions with a specific woman) at least once a month, and will start from the beginning. These cases will not necessarily be in order of when they occurred, but I'll do my best. Since some of the subjects of cases appear in the recalling of other cases, I may use different aliases in different cases, but I will never use the same alias for two different subjects. When referring to a subject's "best friend" I will use the name Diamond. When referring to a subject's "ex" I will use the name Squid. I hope you enjoy your stay, and return back soon.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Subject 1. Code Name: Suka (Russian for Bitch). First Come, First Serve.

Suka… she was a short one. Her and I met through a friend, who consequently I was actually at the time trying to get with. See Diamond (remember, I use Diamond in place of saying her best friend) had invited me to one of her other friends birthday parties. Suka came with Diamond where as I met them there later. The party wasn’t much of a party as a matter of fact so Diamond, Suka and I left. I thought Suka was a bitch when I met her, and she thought I was gay, well as least that’s what she told me, so as you can tell we hit it off right away. The three of us spend the night roaming around getting drunk.

Some time passes and I get the idea to invite the two of them over for a movie, and at this point I wasn’t really sure with what my plan was. This night actually ended up being the beginning of the foundation to one of my more often approaches when dealing with a female at my pad. See the trick is to give her the best spot on the couch (I had a daybed at this time) when the movie starts. As the movie is beginning, playfully say how that is your spot. I have not found a single female yet to give me back my spot after saying that. Then you can easily break the ‘touch barrier’ by a little push, tickle, or sitting on her, whatever feels natural. Usually a compromise over the spot is found by either the two of you closely sharing the spot, or her sitting on your lap, as was the case with Suka and I. Once she was on my lap it was all about subtle advances, putting my head on her shoulder so I could better see the movie, ‘accidentally’ putting my hand on her hand. Nothing to significant happened the first time they came over to watch a movie, but by the second time Diamond and Suka came over, Suka and I weren’t watching the movie. Before I knew it we were dating.
  
I dated Suka when I was fairly new to the game, better known as dating. The biggest issue, besides her height, was the fact that I didn’t try very hard in her pursuit before her and I began to hook up. See, this greatly helped my confidence, which aided me with subject two, but gave me very little experience in the art of picking up women. Our “relationship” was purely physical; she would have a break between classes and come over, she would have lunch and come over, she’d be done school for the day and come over, the basis of our relationship basically. The only reason why it became a ‘relationship’ was because after a week of fooling around she posed the question, “What are we?” before I could answer I was in a relationship. Evidently, since I didn’t want my mid-day visits to come to an end, I agreed and proceeded with these meet-ups for 30 days.

30 days. That’s as long as I will date a girl.  If there are any women reading this, hear me out, I’m the kind of guy who will give it a chance. I will do a 30 day relationship, and if I see no potential in said relationship, I cut it. Not to say if the sex is amazing I won’t make it longer, I just haven’t found a girl that makes me want to stay for more time.

Suka was the one who helped me progress sexually. Before her the most I had done was simple shirtless make outs. As a matter of fact I had issues with the idea of going down south. We talked about it and agreed it didn’t have to be done, but one lunch time you could say I was in the mood for exploring. To this day I have not found a girl louder than Suka. She could shake the house with how loud she’d get and no wonder she was as tight as they get. Honestly, I’m no Hulk downstairs, I’m about average, but to put it plainly, she was so tight it hurt. But I’m skipping ahead in the story.

See when it is your first time, as it was with mine, you should be spontaneous with it. Don’t plan it out, don’t set it in advance, just get it done. I learnt this from experience, because we planned on a specific day, and it had a lot of hype to it. She came over, we watched a movie and event when watching the movie I was pitching a wicked tent. But movie finished and we headed to my bedroom, and suddenly I started getting nervous, and my ‘salute’ disappeared. I figured I could just warm her up and during that I would be back in action. 5 , 10, 20 minutes go by while I’m in the trenches and my soldier isn’t doing anything. Another problem with Suka was even though I was willing to go down in trenches for her, she never did anything to raise my flag. No polishing, no nothing. So now my soldier is down and I was panicking, I straight up told her he’s asleep, and she would do a thing to wake him up. I rush into the bathroom to try and talk him into making an appearance, but he didn’t listen. To sum up the rest of the night, Suka storms out.

Suka was actually going to be the first girl I attempted to pass my 30 day limit, but we got into a stupid argument, and I said we needed a break. Supposedly I do not understand the meaning of “break” because she took that as a “break-up”. Unfortunately said break-up ended up trashing my name (with other women) for quite some time, which seems to happen with many different break-ups for me.

Sometime goes by, and Suka and I don’t talk, but Diamond’s birthday rolled around and I knew I would be seeing Suka. To make a long story short, booze, bang her in a park. Now to make this case more interesting, though we broke up ages ago I still find myself inviting her over whenever I have had a dry streak. I know some may confuse this with emotional attachment, and don’t get me wrong Suka will always be special to me, but I would never attempt to bring about another relationship with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost reviews