I Believe an Introduction is in Order.

Gentlemen. Ladies. Welcome to A Single Man's Diary. You can call me Duke. This diary will only be posted on by your's truly with 100% genuine stories about my interactions or observations with the opposite sex, unless told otherwise. Some of what you may read will be of sexual nature, and possibly offensive. If you feel you have to comment, go right ahead, what's done is done. I will also give you suggestions of what I have learned from my many dealings with women. All the people mentioned will be given aliases to keep their identities secret. I will post a different case (my interactions with a specific woman) at least once a month, and will start from the beginning. These cases will not necessarily be in order of when they occurred, but I'll do my best. Since some of the subjects of cases appear in the recalling of other cases, I may use different aliases in different cases, but I will never use the same alias for two different subjects. When referring to a subject's "best friend" I will use the name Diamond. When referring to a subject's "ex" I will use the name Squid. I hope you enjoy your stay, and return back soon.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Thinker


Everyone in this world has been single at one time or another, and for most of us it can be hard at times bridging the gap between being single and entering the dating world once more. The greatest thing that separates us from being single and dating someone is thinking instead of doing. There are truly only three stages of your relationship status, single, dating, married. When one is single, you can’t sit around thinking. I am currently single and I have thought millions of times on what I should do, should I go and talk to that girl? What would I say? What if she rejects me? What if she has a boyfriend? What if she is actually a he? Sitting there thinking got me nowhere, the only time I began to date as a thinker was when the girl made the first move, and trust me that doesn’t happen often (usually once a year for me). When one is single, you must only do one thing, and that is DO! Do Veronica, Ashlee, Michelle, and even do Elizabeth. I know I am coming off as a pig, but my point is if you don’t go do something (breaking the ice with a girl) you won’t get anything. After all the player that doesn’t take the shot, never scores. Thinking is for being in a marriage, when you have kids, then you can think, like was this the right choice, should I send my kids to private school, all the fun things…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

dreamhost reviews